December Pinterest Picks {Linky Party!}

Thursday, December 3, 2015
December is here! I love this month because not only is it the holidays BUT also our school is just so beautifully decorated and the kids and faculty alike are in great moods.  I am linking up again with Pawsitively Teaching and the Inspired Owl's Corner  for December's Pinterest Top Picks. 
Let's Do This! 

How cute is this! I am planning on doing an activity very similar to this, just including a short writing about what they are looking forward to this holiday. If you love this as much as I do, the template for this can be found over at Surfin' in Second Grade


Drumroll.........
 It wouldn't be fair to go the whole month without watching the Polar Express while drinking hot chocolate right? In this ADORABLE pack, I could make the movie a bit more educational and still enjoy the holiday spirit. Check this out {for FREE} by clicking here.

Next up......
Don't these look good enough to eat!?!? I'll have to pick up some play dough ASAP to make these cute decorations and ornaments in my classroom. My students are going to have so much fun making these! For the recipe and idea, check out 123homeschool4me

I am really starting to get into the spirit of Christmas and the holidays! I can't wait to post the photos of my Christmas/Hanukkah decor that my students picked out... Stay tuned! 

If you have ANY cute ideas for the holidays, please let me know down below I am scrabbling to bring in the holiday spirit. Thanks! 



3 comments:

  1. Those elves are so cute! How fun are those! And the freebie Polar Express file looks great- thanks so much for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pre-k just made a bulletin board with their kids as elves. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top