December Currently!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015
It's a new month already! Wow... how the time has flown by. I cannot believe December is here and the holiday season has begun. I am linking up again with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's currently.

Here we go...

I am totally in the holiday spirit, my tree is up and my christmas station on pandora is going strong. I'll get sick of the Christmas music in..... let's say two week. Until then, I'm 100% on board with the holidays this year.

I picked up scarves for my nieces on Black Friday, and let's say I'll have to buy them something else. I couldn't help myself and wore them to work. It's ok though, it was just a small gift and I'll buy them something nicer.

I am very fortunate that December 18th is my last day before winter break. I cannot wait to have a few days off prior to Christmas to do last minute shopping and wrapping. My current mantra is "three more weeks!"

I desperately want new boots. My beautiful black boots I bought years ago seem to have a pin hole in the sole. When I walk in rain, my socks immediately get soaked. It's time for new boots, Marshalls here I come.

I need a star to go on top of my Christmas tree! We put it up two days after Thanksgiving and it was the first year that my son helped me decorate the tree. He's three now and it was definitely an adorable moment and he only broke two ornaments in the process. I call that a win.

Speaking of trees, my tree is a faux! We bought it on Black Friday for a great price and it looks amazing. I love the smell of a real tree, but I just don't like cleaning up after one. Plus, now I have a tree for as many years as I want.

I hope everyone  has a wonderful holiday!


5 comments:

  1. I hear you with the real tree issues. My three kitties love playing with a real tree. We end up with needles everywhere!!! Good luck finishing up your shopping. Score on the scarves!! Have a great day!
    -Lisa
    Barton's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My black leather boots are going on 4 years and I hope they still have a couple more left in them! I was just looking for them online to post a link because I love them so much but I couldn't find them anymore! Hope you find something good!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the Christmas music. I actually haven't started playing any yet, because I don't want to be sick of it before Christmas gets here. Maybe I'll start next week. I definitely say that if you made it through decorating with a three year old and only lost two ornaments, that is a win. I hope you got some pictures of that first moment. How cute. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely have Christmas music on blast as well! Mariah Carey Holiday Music station on Pandora is on non-stop!

    Bryce
    The Teaching Texan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pandora Christmas music and scarves!!!! Love Christmas time :) Have a great weekend!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top