August Pick 3 Pinterest Party {Linky}

Tuesday, August 4, 2015
I am linking up with the wonderful Marissa from Inspired Owl's Corner for the Pick 3 Pinterest Party! Fun fun!!

Inspired Owl's Corner

Last night during the #tptchat on Twitter {Sunday nights from 8-9pm EST} I tweeted that I learn more from other bloggers, TpT, and Pinterest than I do from any PD.... So as I post my top pinterest picks I remember that little tidbit from yesterday {still true}



Ok, I know I can't stop talking, tweeting, and raving about Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files  Number Labels but seriously I am so happy with my purchase. At the moment, things look like this: 

But soon, very soon, they will look like my top pinterest pick! I ordered the drawers from Really Good Stuff, I'm just waiting for the order to arrive. Yes it does feel like Christmas when I get new teacher stuff..... 



Pick 2 is a Back to School Night Freebie from Kristine over at Young Teacher Love {One of my favorite bloggers!} She has free open house documents and I love this idea... It gives you a chance to meet parents and chat a bit while the other parents are going around the room filling out the proper forms! Plus I really feel these little things give parents a great first impression. I can't wait to try this! 



Pick 3 is from Second Grade Sugar and Spice and I have two stools in my classroom that are a bit blah see.... 
Terrible picture but you get the idea.... I'm just dying to spray paint these a bright color! So I will be reading Miss DeCarbo's blog post {link above} to see how to get this done before my kiddos come.... 

It would be awesome if you followed me on Pinterest {click here} to see all of the things I pinned besides my top 3! 

Countdown for 2015-2016 school year is on! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top