The PERFECT Planner! Tools4Wisdom Planner

Saturday, May 2, 2015
I just had to write a fabulous review of the planner, or agenda if you prefer, that I have been using for the past few months.

Drumroll please.............



I need the bright colors to keep me motivated during the day....






As you can see, I am currently working on getting to the gym regularly because I'm getting married in July! Yay! 





 I love the goal reflection sheets because they help me organize my life goals and really force me to ask myself the big questions. 



This is a blank weekly page. It is broken down by date and time to plan any and everything! 


And this is what it looks like after I get my hands on it! I have graduate school assignments due, parent-teacher conferences scheduled, and my son's 3rd birthday planning going on in this week alone.... I really do need a vacation. 

This is the Tools4Wisdom 2014 Planner! I ordered this bad boy on Amazon. This link is for the NEW 2015-2016 planner that now has monthly tabs. My only complaint was that this planner was missing monthly tabs for quick access, BUT the lovely people at Tools4Wisdom must have heard my cries because the new 2015 planner now includes monthly tabs! I will definitely be reordering next year.


Thank you for taking the lovely tour of my planner! 

How do you keep your life organized? Are you a physically planner like me, or a digital online calendar type of teacher?  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top