Common Core Anchor Charts & Student Resource Sheet {Freebies}

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Update: I have uploaded the FULL version of these posters on my TpT Store! Click Store on my nav bar, or click here to download now!
I am a HUGE fan of anchor charts, especially when they have student resource sheets that accompany them. I am currently working on turning all of my anchor charts into student friendly sheets so students can keep them in their binders for quick and easy reference.

While I am working on that, I have created an awesome freebie for ELA teachers!



This 'Making Inferences' sheet is a great resource for students to keep in their binders.




This is what it looks likes in one of the student binders!




I have also included, in the {freebie}, a 'Summarize Informational Text' anchor chart. Students love this reference sheet because it has a handy graphic organizer on it! 


{{MAIN IDEA}} On this student resource sheet, there is a graphic organizer, and show questions students should ask themselves to identify the main idea! 





Download the freebie on my TPT page and leave a comment!! TPT credits are given when you leave feedback which LOWER prices on certain items!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top